Http GET method
- Data is submitted as a part of url.
- Data is visible to the user as it post as query string.
- it is not secure but fast and quick.
- It use Stack method for passing form variable.
- Data is limited to max length of querystring.
- It is good when you want user to bookmark page.
Http POST method
- Data is submitted in http request body.
- Data is not visible in the url.
- It is more secure but slower as compared to GET.
- It use heap method for passing form variable
- It can post unlimited form variables.
- It is advisable for sending critical data which should not visible to users.